Statement of Faith
- that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and the final authority for faith and practical living.
- in the unity and trinity of God, eternally existing as three equal persons.
- in the full deity and the full humanity of Jesus Christ.
- in the sinfulness of people and the need for salvation for all people, with one consequence of sin being shattered relationships with God and others.
- that restored relationship with God (eternal salvation) and with others is only possible through faith in Jesus Christ who died on the cross for us, rose from the dead, and is coming again.
- in the work of the Holy Spirit in salvation, and in the presence and power of the Holy Spirit at work in and through the life of believers.
- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever, and, through believers today, is still demonstrating His power to heal and restore hurting people to wholeness.
- in the Lordship of Jesus Christ and the unity of the whole Body of Christ, which by a sovereign act of God includes all Christians.
- in the equality and essential dignity of men and women of all races, ages, and classes, all of whom are made in the image of God and are to reflect that image in the community of believers, in the home, and in society.